Thursday 12 July 2012

Sustainable Seafood Australia

I completed this project in conjunction with Jennifer Williams, Ian Gwilt, Freda Chu and Tegan Hendel at UTS for the Australian Conservation Foundation. Here is my development sketches, the final result, and the really really annoying reason it couldn't be patented...

Initially I gravitated towards creating a pattern...



Really wanted to try to do something typographic, so created these in my bathtub! 







Something quite symbolic (like yin & yang) came out of this configuration...



The ACF were delighted with the finished result, however as luck would have it, this logo had already been beaten to the punch... I really don't see the stylistic similarity, however at the end of the day, it is ANOTHER sustainable seafood company with two fish making an S... 




No comments:

Post a Comment